Not Just Any Divorce Attorney – A Supportive Advocate On Your Side
Getting divorced is obviously a difficult and emotional experience. A divorce forces you to make critical decisions that will impact nearly all aspects of your life for years to come.
Making these decisions is difficult even under ideal circumstances, but can feel downright impossible when you are working through the mental health aspects involved.
Fortunately, there is a family law attorney available who not only knows the law but can offer reassurance and compassion during every step of the process.
Skilled And Knowledgeable Divorce Representation For Anne Arundel County And Beyond
Attorney Kathleen Kirschner has helped many individuals in similar situations. Ms. Kirchner has more than 15 years of experience helping clients in Anne Arundel and surrounding counties find solutions to marital property division, child custody, visitation and more.
Kathleen often helps clients with the following:
- Division of property and debt according to Maryland’s equitable distribution laws
- Prioritizing specific assets that are especially important to you, such as the marital residence
- Fairly dividing retirement assets including IRAs, pensions, 401(k) accounts and more
- Protecting a closely held business from the effects of the divorce
- Petitioning for or against spousal support (alimony), as appropriate in your case
- Seeking protection orders related to domestic violence or combatting false allegations against you
No matter the circumstance, Kathleen is ready to advocate for your interests and the well-being of your children.
Why Divorce Requires A Versatile Attorney
There are many legal matters that proceed uniformly and are not impacted by the personalities of the parties involved. Divorce is not like this. Everything from the divorce process to the legal strategies utilized will depend on the actions and personalities of the two clients, as well as their ability to negotiate with one another.
Kathleen is a versatile attorney who understands all legal options and can adapt strategies as circumstances require. Whether your case would most benefit from peaceful negotiation or aggressive courtroom representation, she has the experience and knowledge to tailor her approach accordingly.
Learn How An Experienced Family Law Attorney Can Help You
Kathleen M. Kirchner, Esq., serves clients throughout Anne Arundel County and surrounding areas.
Intérprete de español disponible.