Experienced Maryland Family Law Guidance To Protect Your Interests
When going through a divorce, child custody dispute or other family law dispute, you may feel like your life, as you know it, is coming apart. The reassuring news is that you are not alone. Many others have gone through similar experiences and found successful resolution to their issues. And, working with the right attorney can make all the difference in the world.
At Kathleen M. Kirchner, Esq. in Annapolis, Kathleen Kirschner has the skill and experience to help. Whether your family law matter needs an aggressive negotiator or zealous courtroom advocate, Kathleen will protect your interests.
Prepared To Take On Complex Family Law Matters
Family law issues can be minor or they can involve complex matters and hostility. With more than 15 years of experience, Kathleen knows how to handle any type of family law dispute, including:
- Divorce (contested or uncontested)
- Division of property and debt in accordance with Maryland equitable distribution principles
- Matters related to alimony (spousal support)
- Custody of your children
- Establishing fair and sustainable child support orders
- Enforcement of custody and support orders or modification petitions
- Responding to the threat of domestic violence or combatting false allegations
Because a family law case is likely to contain many of the aspects listed above, it is understandable to have numerous questions. You might find the answers to some of those questions by reading the firm’s family law FAQs page.
Discuss Your Needs With An Kathleen Today
Schedule a free consultation today to talk about your issue and legal options available. Call 410-970-0304 or fill out the firm’s online contact form. Serving clients Anne Arundel and surrounding counties.
Intérprete de español disponible.